We offer reputable, licensed and insured water damage and restoration services in Howard County and throughout the Greater Baltimore area.
Maryland Flood Restoration is proud to offer the most reliable, competent service for water damage, flood restoration, fire damage, storm damage and wood floor restoration services. We are headquartered in Ellicott City, Maryland and can quickly service homes and businesses needing water damage services in Howard County, Baltimore and the surrounding areas. In fact, we can service anywhere in Maryland 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – holidays included! However, we do focus on the following service areas:
We Offer The Following Water Damage Restoration Services:
How Can Maryland Flood Restoration Help Your Home or Business?
Roofers fix roofs, plumbers fix pipes, but who cleans up the damage caused by water to floors, ceilings, roofs, and walls? We do. Certified by the IICRC, our water damage technicians are available for your emergencies 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We remove damage, dry the interior of your home or business, and prep your interiors for repair, while helping prevent mold and mildew.
What You Need To Know About Water Damage In Your Home or Business
If you have landed on our website, you are likely quite stressed out due to an unexpected water emergency that has damaged your home or business. You need to quickly determine which local company best suited to quickly, and effectively solve your water damage issue. Will it be covered by insurance? How much will it cost? How quickly can the water damage be addressed? Of course, the answers to these questions vary based on the severity and type of water damage. However, we have added a Frequently Asked Questions page to address the most common questions surrounding water damage, and encourage you to VIEW THEM HERE.
We encourage you to take the following steps if you suspect there is water damage to your home:
- Stop the flow of water if possible (you may need to shut off main water to house or business to prevent further damage)
- Turn off the power immediately
- Remove valuable possessions IF it is safe to do so
- Call our 24/7 Emergency Phone Line
- Take Pictures and Videos of any water damage
Upon arrival, we will assess the level of water damage and make an individualized recommendation. Below are common water damage services we provide to Howard County and the surrounding Baltimore area:
- First, our team will extract excess water through suction and compression equipment
- Next, we determine which contents and structures are unsalvageable ( carpet, flooring, hardwood floors, dry wall, paneling, shelving, cabinets, etc.)
- After that, we begin cleaning and apply professional grade disinfecting agents to areas affected by water damage
- Next, we deodorize + dry the structural elements and haul away the leftover debris
- Finally, we document all water damage with before + after photos